Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Grrrrr

I've just lost the flat I wanted to a higher bidder, despite having an offer acepted. This is the second time this has happened to me in only two flats. I hate this stupid system. And top up tv has taken away my discovery channel which is also unbelievably annoying. So I thought I'd put some more photos up here. Here's the mini sampler quilt I wanted to put up yesterday. It's only 8 inches square, so each of the blocks are only about 1 inch. Insane I know, but it was fun too.

And here's a drawing I did of my cat Kia. It's not great but I'm still learning. I've got an art class at college tomorrow and I'm hoping to find out how to draw my other cat, Tiggi, as she's all black fluff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ferret said...

Cool, hopefully posting will help too.

2:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home