Monday, September 18, 2006

Hi. I'm Mikki. I make stuff.

I make quilts and do cross stich and make things out of clay and fimo and I do some drawing too. Here are a few photos of what I do.

This was done from a photo of a fox who used to visit me regularly when I lived in East London.

This is a quilt I made for a boy named Saul for his Bar Mitzvah. It's called Saul's Jerusalem.

I wanted to post another picture of my mini sampler quilt, but it's not working right now so it'll have to wait.

And finally I would like to say, that this blog, and me quilting in the first place, are all Ferret's fault. So you should all go have a look at her blog too, if you haven't already.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ferret said...

Yup, thats cool and it sounds just like you :)

9:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home